Wednesday, November 18, 2015

PROJECT 4 WORK IN PROGRESS-ADMIRATION

This project is about admiration and how I interpret admiration. My older sister is my role model. This is a fairytale style story depicting the three major part of her life that I really look up to as a sister. It is her child age, teenage years, and adulthood. The audience is not only myself but also it is an inspiration to those who struggle succeeding in life. Whatever you’re doing in life, don’t give up. I illustrate three models, which shows the time gap of my sister wearing Montagnard tribal clothing. The composition as a whole will be a pop up book, telling story from my point of view to your point of view.

7 comments:

  1. I like your character stylization a lot. Is the one on the far right you or your sister? I'm sure it'll be easier to tell who is who when you start putting the story together in after effects. I like the setting in the video, it feels fairytale-like. I'm not sure if the fire and logs are supposed to be floating in the air? but I can't wait to see the character walk and talk. I think it's a good start though! character animation is tough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story you have in mind! It's great that it means something to you. Im looking forward to seeing how you show the passing of time from her childhood to adulthood. I agree with Katie, the setting works good with the fairytale style you are going for. Will you be narrorating in the background or have some sound effects or music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My speakers weren't working, I hear the sound now. It works really well!

      Delete
  3. great style, what is the she doing in this scene tho? It was very long right now with her standing in the same spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great illustrations and stylization of your content. Interesting subject matter and story you can tell through a compelling visual narrative with the storybook style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the time and effort put into the illustrations and I cant wait to see them come to life! The idea is so strong and important that I know it will turn out very well with its impact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you illustrate this yourself?? I am blown away! It's soooooo beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete